Friday, April 26, 2013

#41 - Kuala Lumpur 10K Road Race: a Question Posed

I should point out first of all that as an educator, I truly believe in the notion of 'there is no such thing as stupid question'. But lo and behold, expect human ingenuity to triumph in the face of it as it once again prove that none should go gentle into that goodnight...

(The real meaning to that phrase has lost me)

While on the way to getting my race shirt for the KL10K Road Race at the OCM Building, a man posed me an incredulous question. Note: read the following question in a condescending tone.

"Kenapa ramai betul orang masuk larian ni? Apa yang best sangat masuk larian ni? Ada menang keta [his pronunciation] BMW ke?"

Words fail me.

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

No comments:

Post a Comment