Wednesday, January 30, 2013

#29 - Best of 2012 in Music, Part 3


This shit right here makes me feel happy.

Or trippy.

I'm not quite sure which is which, or in fact when did the two ever took different path. I always thought that the two are like separated-at-birth sibling and had never once in their entire existence crossed path. Or, are they? Maybe they just pretend to be like all separated at birth and don't know each other, but deep down inside they know they totally relate with each other but just too embarrassed to admit it so that other people can't call them gay or something.

Huh, why are you even reading this? Listen to this instead:


It made you happy right? I know - I know. No need to thank me... so says myself as I ride my trusted old steed into the disappearing sunset while our eyes glisten from the sunlight, my hair flowing smoothly to the wind blowing in our direction...

No comments:

Post a Comment